Hey there, thanks for checking out my website, I hope you enjoy your visit!
I often get asked why I am always so happy and excited. My answer is simple - It's because I am crazy about what I do!
Music is my ultimate passion and I make sure that my love for it is reflected in the interaction with my clients and in the quality of my services. So, without any further delay...Welcome to henriquedib.com, you can be sure that here you will find...
Original Music Composition for:
films - documentaries - trailers - animations
TV - video games - apps
advertisement - corporate videos
About the composer
Original Music Composition for:
Performers/ensembles - special events
Mixing and Mastering
'Working with Henrique was an absolute pleasure. He worked on my project 'After' and further to an initial brief and our meeting, he knew exactly what was required. He asked the right questions - to really get to the heart of the film. And in turn, he poured his heart into the project.
Conceptually, his score worked with and for 'After' and underpinned the emotion and mood that was intended. His interpretation was spot on and really elevated the finished product. He worked efficiently, speedily and provided constant updates. I am really thrilled to have collaborated with Henrique and hope that we work together again- sooner rather than later!
Joey Jameson, Director/Producer - The Engine Room Pictures
“I am extremely happy with the final soundtrack of my film “TWELVE”. Ricky captured the mood, feel and tone of the film perfectly.
Ricky has been great to work with. Very professional, positive responsive and an extremely talented composer.
I highly recommend him”
Julian Galea, Director/Producer - Galea Pictures
See full list of awards
See full list of credits
Go to Gallery
I began my musical journey at the age of 5 and never stopped ever since. I have intensively studied classical & jazz piano, music theory, composition, harmony, and always found myself freely improvising on pretty much any musical style. As a result, composition became a major part of my life and since I have always loved film and film music, writing for the screen was a natural choice. I totally embrace technology into my music making and I always put my heart in every single note I write. I am a perfectionist and a believer of "you are just as good as your last project"!
What I am about
Some fun facts about me
- I love a good cup of coffee and, as absurd as it may sound, I don't mind decaf!
- My favourite hobbies are: bike riding, flight simulators and table tennis
- I love indoor/outdoor skydiving! Done it four times and so far I am still alive!
- Going on road trips around Australia with my wife and getting lost is a must!
- Our car is called Princess Lea, yes...Lea from Star Wars!
- We recently got the most beautiful dog in the world...Her name is Phoebe!
- I love watching UFO videos on youtube when I have the time
- One day I will have the courage to go down a black run when skiing
- Being a team player
- Trying interesting new ideas when writing original music
- Going beyond client's expectations
- Being easily reachable and replying emails promptly
- Treating each client with respect and honesty
- Meeting project deadlines, no excuse!
- Understanding the special bond between clients and their projects
- Giving honest feedback and making suggestion for improvement
- Being friendly and easy-going
A short selection of music excerpts from various projects
A short selection of clip excerpts from various projects
Telstra - Project Ocular "Cloud Network"
Telstra - Project Ocular "Professional Media"
film and animation
concert music & experimental